The future of this blog and a new series

           After the beginning of my University life, stress has started to pile up. However, the one practice that keeps me going is writing a morning affirmation. This sets the intention for the upcoming day and helps me be positive throughout the unending assignments and exams. Hence, I would like to share these affirmations with you. Because stress is a part of everyday life. Yet, frustration should not be a common feeling! Let these affirmations be a guiding light! I like to hear nature sounds (YouTube videos or maybe the actual nature) while reflecting on these affirmations. This morning routine really set the intention for the day ahead! I hope you all like it! 

        So what are affirmations? According to the DailyGoalBetter .com "An affirmation is a short, powerful statement that allows you to be in control of your thoughts." I absolutely agree with this definition as I believe these affirmations really help me think better! I hope you feel these affirmations are helpful, too!

Works Cited:


Lord-Harman S. What Are Affirmations & How Do You Use Them? The Daily Goalgetter. https://thedailygoalgetter.com/blogs/news/what-are-affirmations-how-do-you-use-them. Published on February 18, 2018. Accessed October 9, 2020.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I learned in my first in-person college semester

HER2 Positive Breast Cancer Treatment

The art of living well: Morning segment