The future of this blog and a new series

           After the beginning of my University life, stress has started to pile up. However, the one practice that keeps me going is writing a morning affirmation. This sets the intention for the upcoming day and helps me be positive throughout the unending assignments and exams. Hence, I would like to share these affirmations with you. Because stress is a part of everyday life. Yet, frustration should not be a common feeling! Let these affirmations be a guiding light! I like to hear nature sounds (YouTube videos or maybe the actual nature) while reflecting on these affirmations. This morning routine really set the intention for the day ahead! I hope you all like it! 

        So what are affirmations? According to the DailyGoalBetter .com "An affirmation is a short, powerful statement that allows you to be in control of your thoughts." I absolutely agree with this definition as I believe these affirmations really help me think better! I hope you feel these affirmations are helpful, too!

Works Cited:


Lord-Harman S. What Are Affirmations & How Do You Use Them? The Daily Goalgetter. https://thedailygoalgetter.com/blogs/news/what-are-affirmations-how-do-you-use-them. Published on February 18, 2018. Accessed October 9, 2020.

Popular posts from this blog

The importance of the adaptive immune system and various pathologies associated with it

Everything you need to know about stem cells